Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The work has not been published elsewhere at another conference in written form, and is the work of the author provided here. (co-submission of a longer journal publication elsewhere is ok)
- The submission file is a PDF which complies with the template provided in the author kit.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I grant gnuradio.org a perpetual, non-exclusive license to distribute this article.
- I certify that I have the right to grant this license.
- I understand that submissions cannot be completely removed once accepted.
- I understand that gnuradio.org reserves the right to reclassify or reject any submission.